HealthToday is an award-winning magazine dedicated to the holistic aspects of healthy living. We work closely with local medical professionals and non-government organizations in Malaysia.
In every issue of HealthToday, you can expect the following attractions:
- Special Focus. Our Special Reports, Mini Reports and Health Bites present timely issues, medical matters and insight from respected opinion leaders, as well as lots of relevant tips and advice.
- All the latest, most up-to-date, scientifically proven information and advice on physical and mental wellness as well as good nutrition and relationship building. These articles are categorized into sections such as Healthy Living, Body’s Best, Family First and Nutri-Wise so that you can locate articles that strike your interest simply by looking over our content page.
- Insight from respected opinion leaders and authorities including medical specialists from a variety of fields, psychologists and psychiatrists, addiction specialists, parenting experts and more.
- Cendol for the Soul. Inspiring true stories of survivors as well as those who go the extra mile to make our society a better place.
- Cover Celebration and Famous Overcomers. Stories of local as well as foreign celebrities who rise above adversity and use their status to advocate for various causes.
- Ask an Expert. Answers to your medical enquiries, provided by an expert on the topic.
- Out and About. The latest happenings and events in the world of health, wellness and fitness.
- Hot and Trending and Market Buzz. The latest news on products that will enhance your efforts to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Opportunities to win great prizes.
The most convenient way to ensure that you will never miss out on a single issue is to subscribe at a special rate of only RM74.80 (including shipping – that’s a whopping 20% off!). To subscribe, please click here.
Editorial and Production
She has spent almost all of her 20 working years writing on medical and health topics. She eats, drinks and breathes the mantra “Health is Wealth” and endeavours to lead others to the path of good health.
Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shi-Lynn’s super power is being able to sleep in any place, time and position, which is great because good sleep is so necessary to health. She brings her more-than-13-years experience in communications to HealthToday to nudge readers toward good health. She’s still trying to develop a nice set of abs.
Email her at: email@example.com
Lim Teck Choon
Associate Editor (Special Projects)
He spent the first seven years after graduation as a laboratory technologist. Upon coming to his senses, he became a web copywriter and, later, a healthcare communications writer for a public relations firm before finding his way to HealthToday.
Email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Creative Designer
More often than not, HealthToday’s master designer can be found in his quiet corner with headphones on, bringing stories and articles to life with his gorgeous designs. His workspace is decorated with the toys and action figures that he loves to collect.
Email him at: email@example.com
Ong Lay Cheng
Also known as the office den mother as well as the multitasking guru, Lay Cheng manages subscription and circulation matters in her usual no-nonsense and frighteningly efficient manner.
Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketing
Choong Miew Ling
Business Team Lead
With over four years in HealthToday, Miew Ling can be counted on to provide solid, fresh and innovative marketing ideas involving HealthToday on both print and digital platforms as well as social media and events. She can bring in fresh, non-traditional insight and perspective for our clients’ maximal return of investment. Whether you want to enquire about ad rates or are looking to leverage your brand on the HealthToday platform.
Email her at: email@example.com
Sharlyn’s background in mass comm and previous working experience with a pharmacy give her an understanding of current health trends and ideas. Thoughtful and easygoing, she is always ready to help and is a terrific team player. She is absolutely crazy about coffee and calls it her ‘daily life partner’.
Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org