If you’ve given cookies, fruitcake and other foodstuffs for Christmas one too many times, here’s an assortment of beauty products for you to consider instead.
1) Bobbi Brown’s limited edition palm-sized palettes house two eye shadows and two lip colors plus a mini lip gloss, making them perfect for stocking stuffing and party hopping. At P 2,000 per palette, The Everyday Pretty Lip & Eye Palette has Pink Beige Lip Color, Mauve Lip Color, Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lip Gloss, Ivory Eye Shadow, Chino Eye Shadow, and Espresso Eye Shadow, while the Date Night Lip
& Eye Palette has Sandwash Pink Lip Color, Berry Punch Lip Color, Diamond Pink High Shimmer Lip Gloss, Ivory Eye Shadow, Storm Cloud Eye Shadow and Caviar Eye Shadow.
2) VMV Hypoallergenics Mistle-Glow is apropros for your über-kikay girlfriend. At P 950, it has their Skintelligent Beauty Glitz Lipstick in the most popular shade that flatters any skin tone. With green tea for antioxidantbenefits plus virgin coconut oil for moisturization, the lipstick is 100 percent free of fragrance, irritating waxes, phthalates, parabens and preservatives. Mistle-Glow also has VMV’s bestselling Ooh-La-Lash! Volumizing Mascara that is non-clumping, smear-free, with a cocoon of rich color.
1) Men have skin that need just as much care, and may enjoy L’Occitane’s Cèdre & Oranger, in a shower gel that’s great for both skin and hair. Its handy size makes it ideal for the gym. Their after-shave balm in an understated aluminum tube is convenient for out-oftown trips—for soothing, moisturizing and maintaining clean-scented skin.
2)VMV Hypoallergenics For All Ye Merry Gentlemen is a handsome package. At P 650, each box contains one travel size item of the following:
• SuperSkin Care: Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisture Milk for Dry Skin loaded with rich lubricants, that boasts with extra-soothing emollients;
• Armada Sport SPF 70 for extreme protection in extreme outdoor conditions
1) Zenutrients’ All Is Well pump oil at P 225 is just one of the greatest all-around wellness inventions. Made with eucalyptus, lemongrass, peppermint, virgin coconut oil and extracts of ginger and tea tree among others, it may be inhaled to relieve headaches or perk up the senses on a stressful day, or applied on the chest for cough and colds or aching muscles. It does wonders for dizziness, too!
2) Ritual’s Skin Relief Balm is fantastic for friends with sensitive skin suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and itchy skin. At P 180, this light yellow scentless concoction is made from virgin coconut oil, wild beeswax and extracts of Psidium guajava among others. Its classy packaging and compact size make it a present that’s just as convenient to have or to give.